Disclaimer for I Am Authentic Me all employees and owners:
While we strive to make all information provided as accurate as possible, we make no claims, promises or guarantees that this information is right for you. We are not responsible nor will any liability accrue for how you use the information found on the website, through phone calls or emails.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including:
- your name
- your billing address
- your shipping address
- your email address
- your phone number
- your credit card/payment details
- optional account information such as username and password
We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent,
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, and shipping providers.
- We use a secure banking stripe through Bank Of America.